Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Sunday, August 9, 2009

The wonders of the 360


Dear Diary,

Well Dean and I are on the rocks at the moment, we are thinking about trialling a separation. I have to say that I am a little upset by the whole thing. But that's life, as they say it is better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all, or something like that anyway.

Oh well shit happens, on the sex front I am horny as hell and all I have is Bob to keep me company, an original name for my vibrator I know, and in case anybody is wondering it's an acronym for battery operated boyfriend. But bob does a good job nonetheless.

Just last night I was laying in bed with Bob, slowly rubbing him over my clitoris, sliding him inside, pressing him against my g-spot. It was pretty good. The feeling of him buzzing against my spot was pretty awesome. I ended up coming pretty damn hard.

Speaking of vibrators. After my last interlude with bob I went online to have a look and see what's out there. Bob's getting pretty old and though I love him, I think it might be time for a new one. And I have to say that there is quite a selection out there for pretty much anything you could imagine.

I have to say though, some of them look like some sort of hideous torture device, which could be interesting, and others got me wet again just reading about the description of them. Just thinking about it gets me going. Well I haven't made up my mind yet as to whether or not I'm going to buy a new one, but the newer models are so very tempting. Lol, I guess I already have made up my mind, I'm a sucker for temptation.

Oh, that reminds me, a couple of days ago I was having a game on the xbox 360, anyway started having a chat with this other woman, after a while we start talking dirty. So we open up a video chat. Stripping for the camera, talking dirty. And I have to say GOD BLESS MICROSOFT. I never thought I would ever say those words but while having a video chat and having sex, the ability to slip the controllers handle inside of myself and have her make it vibrate when she wants to is just magical.

For once Microsoft actually did something right!

I have to say that it was an experience that every woman with a 360 should try, having sex with a stranger in a video chat, having her moan and talk dirty in my ear, seeing her on my plasma masturbating like me with the vibrating controller. It was definitely fun, when I bought my 360 I never thought that I would end up coming all over the controller ;)

Till next time,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment