Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Monday, August 24, 2009

Neophyte's Embrace


I could feel her hand upon me, her soft fingers draping across me gently touching my flesh. I could feel the sensation of the goosebumps raging across my flesh. I had always liked Ellen, ever since the day that she moved in, casting a spell on me. However I had never made a move, I never knew how she would react to my advances, I didn't want to risk losing her.

But here we were, both of us dressed in our pajamas lying on the lounge bathed in the iridescent glow of late night television. I had snuggled up her, my head resting upon her chest, I could hear her faint heartbeat. A rhythmic beat within my ear. My leg on top of hers. My hand resting comfortably on her stomach.

I just lay there, soaking her in. I could feel her energy ebbing through my body. I forgot about the television, my mind being distracted with thoughts of fancy. I could feel the urge rising, the desire building. I tried to distract myself from it but no matter what I did I just could not tear my mind away from the fantasy that was playing in my head. I could feel my pussy resting against her thigh. I could feel myself getting wet.

I took a deep, quiet breath as I noticed that my breathing had quickened. The urge was rising to rapidly, I couldn't fight it anymore. Gently I pressed my pussy against her thigh. It felt so good. She hadn't responded. I felt relieved as I lay there trying to get control of myself, trying to fight back the lustful desire.

I closed my eyes, trying to block out the thoughts, trying to stop the flashes of images, images of our naked bodies entwined as we moaned with passion. I felt Ellen's chest rise and fall as she took a deep breath.

I opened my eyes as I realized that my fingers where slowly tracing circles upon her stomach. I stopped straight away and felt my heart skip a beat, I hadn't meant too, it had just happened. I lay there for a moment, frozen, wondering what her reaction would be, but nothing came. I wondered if perhaps, she hadn't noticed, or perhaps she had enjoyed it and wanted more.

I gently bit upon my lip as I pondered for the briefest of moments. The urge within me making me press myself against her thigh softly once more as I rubbed my palm across her stomach. I heard her breath quiver. I smiled, I wondered if perhaps she had enjoyed the feeling.

I slowly tilted my head, looking up at her. Our eyes met and locked. I gazed into them deeply, searching for an answer. I could swear that I could see a cloud of lust floating upon her sky blue eyes, but I was unsure if I was merely seeing a reflection of my own lustful desires.

My question was soon answered. I felt her hand upon my chin, her finger felt electric, my heart was beating so rapidly as she pulled me towards her waiting lips. The moment seemed to last an eternity, the anticipation building within me, it was becoming overwhelming.

As our lips met it was like a glorious union. I felt a wave of passion wash through my body spreading joy to every fiber of my being. My lips buzzing as I kissed her, tasted her tongue upon mine in a kiss divine. Once more I pressed my pussy against her thigh, harder this time, pleasure rolling through my hips. My hand slipping beneath her shirt. Ellen's hands rubbing along my hip.

I moaned as I gently massaged her breast beneath my hand. She broke away from our kiss, her head falling back, I kissed at her flesh, just beneath her jawline, then once more further down her neck, a shiver ran down her spine and she moaned once more. My lips fell upon the nape of her neck. Her body shuddered with delight as I kissed her flesh. My hand moving down her body as I slowly ground back and forth against her thigh.

I slipped my hand beneath her panties. I could feel her pussy. My fingers resting upon her lips. I heard her breath quiver. I could feel her heat pulsating through my hand. I slid my finger across her clitoris. My heart pounding harder and harder withing my chest as I lifted her shirt with my free hand, exposing her breasts to my lips.

Ellen moaned as my lips pressed against the supple flesh of her breasts. My finger sliding back and forth across her clitoris. My own pussy pressing against her thigh. I shifted my position. Kissing down across her stomach. Her moans getting louder with each kiss as I neared her wet pussy. My own heart beating harder and harder with the thought of tasting her.

I was almost there, I could smell her sweet aroma, I could hear her quickened and uneven breaths, I knew that her heart had to be beating faster than mine was, the though of my lips upon her pussy giving me butterflies.

I stopped for a moment, my lips hovering above her lustful pussy, her scent driving me wild. I leaned down, slowly my lips pressed against hers, her soft flesh pressing against my lips, her pleasured moan ringing in my ears. I felt my hips buzzing as I kissed her, my tongue flicking upon her clitoris as I slid a finger inside of her. I could not believe how wet she was. Her pleasured cries making me wetter.

I slid my finger back and forth within her, pressing against her g spot then releasing, my heart pounding as I sucked upon her, my pussy tingling. I slid my hand beneath my panties. My finger sliding across my lips, finding my clitoris. I moaned as I pleasured myself.

My body caught in rapture, the more the pleasure rose the harder I sucked upon Ellen's clitoris, the more that my tongue flicked, the faster that my fingers moved. Her constant scream of Euphoria ringing in my ears. I could feel myself rushing towards orgasm just like her. My continual moans running through her hips.

I could feel my tightening, my muscles quivering as my flesh began to burn. Harder and harder I pressed against her g spot. My heart beating faster and faster as I screamed. I felt her pussy tighten upon my finger, her muscles spasming as the orgasm overtook her. I myself was in the throes of passion, my body being consumed by an all powerful orgasm. Our bodies embracing sweet release.

I climbed on to her, her chest heaving as she gasped for air. I lay upon her. My body pressed against hers. I could feel my pussy resting against her thigh, my thigh resting against her pussy. I looked into her eyes a twinkle of delight glanced back. I smiled as I leaned in and kissed her. The movement making me grind softly against her thigh. A shiver of after pleasure running through my body.

Ellen rubbed her hands long my back pulling me closer as she rubbed her pussy along my thigh. I moaned. It felt so good. My mouth widening as we both rocked back and forth, sensations of delight racing through our bodies as we once more raced towards the orgasmic bliss that awaited us. My heart was beating faster and faster as I pressed my pussy harder and harder against her thigh. A loud scream escaping my mouth, Ellen screamed too, as once more we came. Divine rapture overtaking us as we plunged into heavenly bliss. The orgasm tearing through our bodies in ways that words could not describe.

I collapsed onto her. My head resting once more upon her heaving chest. I could hear her racing heartbeat. I smiled as I lay there upon her, once more soaking up her presence, contentment flooding my body. Ellen had never been with a woman before, this was her Neophyte's embrace.

© Jessica Carmichael 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment