Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Friday, July 31, 2009

Let Me


Let me see your figure,
Let me see your flesh,
Let me see your arousal,
Let me see your body.

Let me smell your sweet aroma
Let me smell your scent
Let me smell your intoxicating aura
Let me smell your body

Let me feel your hands upon me,
Let me feel your warm embrace,
Let me feel your fingers in my hair
Let me feel your touch

Let me taste your lips upon mine
Let me taste your wondrous tongue
Let me taste your delectable taste
Let me taste your kiss

Let me hear your moans
Let me hear your groans
Let me hear your cries
Let me hear your pleasure

© Jessica Carmichael 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment