Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Monday, July 27, 2009

My first squirt


Dear Diary,

I just had the most awesome sex that I have had in a long time. It was incredible. It actually started last night, and I am not sure who started it. All I remember is that last night I was asleep, I woke up and Dean was gently rubbing his fingers around my nipple through my shirt. At first I was annoyed because I had been woken up, but I found it quite arousing, anyway I must have fallen asleep again, I woke up a little later in the night and Dean was out like a light, so I decided to return the favor, I cuddled up to him and slipped my hand beneath his boxers and then just lay there gently stroking his cock. I could feel him slowly growing in my hand.

This back and forth kept going all night long, it actually made an interrupted sleep a lot more pleasurable. Well by morning I was definitely more than ready to go. And I could tell by Deans throbbing morning glory that he was too. Actually, now that I think about it, I think that this morning was the first time I have actually enjoyed waking up in a long time.

But anyway, Dean was ready to go, he cuddled up to me, I could feel his pulsating cock pressed against me, just the thought of him being inside me was getting me wet, but anyway. I decided that I wanted to have a shower, well to be more specific, I wanted to have him, in the shower. Something a little different for a change. Well Dean was up for it, I think I could have suggested sex in the front yard and he would have been more than willing.

Well that is where life decided to take a not-so-nice turn. We both were kissing like a pair of love-struck teenagers, hands all over each other, making our way to the shower, tripping over anything and everything on our way, determined not to break our kiss. We got to the shower, by this time we were both naked.

I saw his cock and I had to have it, I bent over and swallowed it, he moaned the way he does, I love his moans so much. Anyway he sort of bent over top of me, wrapped his arm around me and started fondling my pussy. It was divine!

That was precisely when life kicked in, here we were, both of us naked, his cock jammed down my throat, his finger stuck up my pussy, and there's a loud bang, bang bang, as someone knocks on the door.

SHIT!

Well we both sort of froze for a moment, I think we were both hoping that it would disappear, after a tense moment I decided it would be safe so started sucking again. God I'm getting wet again writing this. But anyway, sure enough, the person knocked again. I couldn't believe it.

I unwillingly let go of Dean's cock, and I felt like crying as he slid his fingers out of me. I had been looking forward to our shower so much! Well anyway Dean got dressed and headed to the front door to deal with whoever was there. What do you know, it's visitors. It's typical, you never see anybody, but the second you have start having sex it's like you put a big-ass neon sign on your roof that says “please disturb” and send out text messages to everyone on your contact list saying please ring me.

Well judging by the look in Dean's eyes he would have jumped me then and there in front of the neighbors. And quite frankly I was so horny I probably would have let him. But we managed to control ourselves, though we did resort to some pretty interesting flirting, stolen kisses, quick fondles while no one was looking, the whole thing made me even more horny.

Well anyway, finally the neighbors left, and I was determined to have my damn shower, and I'm pretty sure that Dean was too because he had the shower running before I'd even closed the front door.

I have to say that the wait was definitely worth it. I was so horny, so libidinous, that I almost came as soon as his fingers touched my pussy. It was incredible.

So anyway, long story short, I ended up laying on the shower floor, I hate small showers. I'm on my back, legs in the air, Deans crouched between my legs in some position that looked hell awkward. (I have decided that I'm remodeling the bathroom) Anyway, Dean starts in on my pussy, his fingers, rubbing over my clit. Oh god it felt good.

Anyway the combination of the water spraying down on my pussy and his fingers massaging my clit was divine. I could feel myself getting ready to come and I couldn't wait! Next thing he stops.

What the HELL!

I was so close to coming, and he just stops! I could have killed him, I'm pretty sure I did in my mind, but I'm glad he did, he sat on my chest, giving me a rather unflattering view of his arsehole, I remember thinking 'oh god please don't fart.' but anyway once more his fingers found my clit. And once more I was rushing to orgasm.
Then he pulled my vibrator (who I have named Bob, very original I know), but anyway he has Bob, no idea where he had him, I didn't see it anywhere, but who cares. He turns Bob on and shoves him in.

OH MY GOD!

His fingers on my clit, Bob jamming up against my g-spot over and over, it was incredible. I can't really remember but I'm pretty sure I was screaming. I do remember screaming out for him to do it faster.
Which thankfully he obeyed.

It was about then that the whole situation was nearly ruined. I'm laying on the floor of the shower, Dean's sitting on my chest, his fingers dancing the tango on my clit and he's ramming Bob into my pussy like a frigging jack-hammer, the pleasure was so intense I thought I was going to explode, or pass out, or both! And then suddenly out of nowhere I felt like I was gonna pee!

Could nothing go right!

That was when Dean said calmly, 'just go with it,' I don't know how the hell he knew what was going on, but I remembered him saying something a couple of days ago about women ejaculating, personally I thought it was crap, and a flood of images filled my mind of me peeing all over Dean. Somewhat of a mood killer.

Thank god as soon as I relaxed the feeling passed, rather quickly too. And I have to say that I have never felt anything like what followed. It was beyond what words can describe. It involved my whole body, and I have never felt an orgasm like that, and as I was coming, and coming harder then I have ever came before, I felt it squirt out. It was amazing. I can't describe the feeling, but I am no longer a skeptic when it comes to female ejaculation.

It was so good, that I actually passed out, poor Dean had to carry me back to bed. Though when I came too I rewarded him plentifully.

Till next time
Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment