Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Hot Quickie


Dear Diary,
I had sex with Dean yesterday, we tried a position that... I'm not sure, I think that we have tried it before but I can't remember. But OMG it was pretty bloody good. The foreplay was more than exhilarating too.

I was horny as all hell before we retreated to the bedroom, so of course Dean decided to tease me, to draw it out for as long as possible, it was rather infuriating. I was tempted to cuff him to the bed and ride him till I couldn't take it anymore, but I didn't. Somehow I managed to control myself lol.

Dean was laying on top of me, between my legs, His chest, or something, was pressing against my clitoris, which felt divine, and while he was laying there he was just kissing me here there and everywhere. Quick kisses all over my chest, my stomach, my breasts, even my neck, with long drawn out intervals in between the kisses where I could feel his mouth hovering just millimeters above my flesh. It was intoxicating.

I don't think that I have ever wanted him more than I did right then in that moment. But still, he held out. Kept on teasing me. Each time I felt his lips on me I could feel my flesh burn that little bit more insatiably, and I could feel my pussy buzzing with each kiss too.

By this time I was trying very hard to control myself, I was gyrating y hips, grinding my clit up and down along his chest. I was actually trying to get him to go down on me, I love the feeling of his tongue flicking on my pussy. But he kept on just kissing me everywhere but. I wanted to grab his head and shove it between my legs, and shout 'here, it eat.' But I didn't, as much as I wanted more, I didn't want what he was doing to stop just as much.

Then he started with his fingers. Dean's fingers are like frigging magic wands. He was just gently tracing his tips across my flesh. But they were making my skin burn, it was insane. I couldn't take it anymore.

I ended up putting my legs up in the air, he layed on top of me and fucked me. Oh my god did he fuck me. It was incredible. His cock was getting deep inside of me, and it was jammed up against my spot, it was divine. And when I came, I came hard, which was also, very good, to say the least. I could still feel it a couple of hours later. It was great.

But anyway, other than that, nothing much more to report from the home front.
Till next time,
Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment