Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sweet Eruption


Mine eyes do behold you standing erect,
My fingers around you, a pulse, a throb,
A pleasured moan from you do I detect,
As lips envelop your pulsating knob.

Slowly I take you deeper I swallow ,
Into my mouth your shaft it disappears,
Upon your flesh my tongue dances tango,
Towards your eruption do I now steer.

Back and forth my hot mouth slides upon you,
Working you closer and closer to bliss,
I feel you pulsating and throbbing too,
I hear your moans I continue to kiss,

A sudden explosion of hot fluid,
Fills my mouth with a hot sweet tasting flood

© Jessica Carmichael 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment