Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Monday, June 15, 2009

The Lovers Kiss



Upon the lips doth other lips softly
Kiss upon the sensitive burning flesh
A tongue dances yet ever so gently
Burning with desire our lips amesh

The tongue slides back and forth bringing content
Your taste I love so sweet upon mine lips
Frolicking flicking on your clit doth tempt
My moans send pleasures signals through your hips

A finger slides deep inside I feel hot
your wetness is luring me deeper while
curling upwards against your goddess spot
Your eyes do roll, your mouth doth moan, I smile

Throes of passion, quaking muscles, then some
Upon mine own tongue doth your juices come.

© Jessica Carmichael 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment