Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Monday, June 22, 2009

Desiring the Forbidden


A stolen kiss my heart desires now
Eyes of wanton lust upon my breasts
To have and to hold to both do I vow
Wanting lustfully for the meeting flesh

A furtive glance cast in your direction
Our eyes do meet a smile upon our lips
Oh how to journey without detection
A hidden place for the meeting of hips

My soul yearns after you burning desire
But it is a love forbidden to me
A deep lust of which sets my flesh afire
To have you by me, together us be

Alas the chances of our meet are gone
But I be still for you I do so long

© Jessica Carmichael 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment