Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Monday, June 29, 2009

Heaven is here


A moan escapes from somewhere inside me,
Throughout my body enjoyment marches,
Widened are my eyes as pleasure holds me,
My jaw it quivers as my back arches.

I feel every inch as you slide inside,
An explosion tearing throughout my hips,
Hard upon my goddess spot you do ride,
With every thrust you rub against my clit.

I feel myself rising to heights unknown,
Harder faster and deeper do you throw,
Racing towards bliss do I hear you moan,
More and more I scream the sensations grow.

Together we scream, our heaven is here,
As we both come and hold each other near.

© Jessica Carmichael 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment