Welcome to The Erotica Chronicles. The one place for your lustful desires. Here you will find all of my erotic short stories, my erotic poetry, and my favourite erotic art. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Don't forget to leave your comments if you like a story or poem, feedback is always appreciated. And don't forget to bookmark The Erotica Chronicles and to spread the word about this great site!

Also if you like The Erotica Chronicles you can show your support by donating to the site. It's easy, safe and secure and your donations will go a long way to helping The Erotica Chronicles become a bigger and better site with more goodies for you to enjoy!



Monday, August 3, 2009

Standing Here


Standing here I see you, my eyes they do delight
My mind it plays a fantasy a fantasy divine,
My imagination does portray how you look beneath
Those clothes that you are wearing, your flesh is what I seek.

To feel your fingers in my hair is for what I long,
To have you in my bed with me, right where you belong,
Hands upon each other, slowly we undress,
I can feel your love, can feel your warm caress.

Hearts beating wildly as our passion rises
together we embrace fulfilling our desires
Our lips they do meet a heated kiss of lust
Our flesh it does press, the beast it says we must

I feel you throb against me, about to burst inside,
A wondrous explosion as with ease you slide inside,
Back and forth we rock, our breathing is uneven
this is our moment a moment to last a season

Our bodies tense, our hearts explode, upon the brink we hang
Together we climb to nirvana, enter with a bang
Our souls content, our bodies happy, the beast it has been fed
Oh how wondrously joyful, to have you in my bed

Standing here I see you, my eyes they do delight,
My mind it plays a fantasy of adventures in the night
Standing here I watch you, imagining you with me
But as I watch you leave, I know it will never be.

© Jessica Carmichael 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment